Monday, June 08, 2009

Song of the Week: "You Belong to Me"

Hey pallies, I so digg the way this dude Samuraifrog has lifted up our Dino at his cool blogg "Electronic Cerebretony" (clicks on tagg of Dinogram to go there.

In honor of our Dino's birthday, this guy has no only spoken of his Dinolove, but has shared a stellar Dinoclip of our Dino singin' "You Belong To Me." Don't think I have ever seen this particular Dinovid before and it has such such meanin' for true Dinoholics likes you and I....as we have been welcomed into our Dino's world...indeed we belong to Dino..and likes what comfort is there in knowin' that...

So Dinopsyched to see so many honorin' our Dino in so many cool ways On The Day That Coolness Came To Earth... Dinodelightedly, DMP

Sunday, June 07, 2009
Song of the Week: "You Belong to Me"
Dean Martin was born today in 1917, so I thought it was finally time to put him up on a Song of the Week. "You Belong to Me," from 1952, is one of my favorite romantic songs; it very nearly brings a tear to my eye. I'm not sure where this film clip is from, and the sound isn't the best it could be, but as is so often the case with Dino, the performance is flawless.




Posted by SamuraiFrog at 11:37 AM

Labels: Song of the Week

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I've been to his blog before. I'll have to check that out. Cool video. I love that song.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, saw you left this dude some Dinopatter...way cool...and diggs that smokin' jacket of our Dino's...to simply die for....