Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love Dean Martin and his old show.

Hey pallie, the blog is tagged Higher Powered and the blogger is named dAAve. This dAAve dude has posted probably the most watched Dinoclip ever....that of our Dino and Mr. Foster Brooks as the drunk airline pilot. Knows that all you pallies have probably seen this Dino clip countless Dino times but you all knows that true Dinoholics can never ever gets 'nough of our Dino and so enjoys it again dudes!

And, I also post this 'cause I love finin' pallies likes this dAAve who are not afraid of speakin' their Dino love and liftin' upi o

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Overshooting the airport

I love Dean Martin and his old show.

Not only did he have a beautiful singing voice but was a fine comedian as well.



Posted by dAAve at 6:13 AM

Labels: humor

2 comments:

Marcos Callau said...

Can't stop laughing!!!!. Great comedy!.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, no one, ands I mean no one can makes us laughs like our Dino....somehow I posted the wrong Dinoclip...here is the correct one...'though the roastin' on is stellar as well...