Wednesday, November 11, 2009

El Show de Dean Martin

Hey pallies, our Dinolovin' espanoel pallie Kinezoe alerted me to this "modest" Dinopost honorin' the Dinoshow that he did a few ago at this blogg. To view this in it's original format, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram.

Kinezoe mighta think this is a "modest" post on our Dino...but nothin' that is ever done for our Dino will not bear good Dinofruit of helpin' pallies grow closer to our great man...so I say my Dinothanks to Dinoholic Kinezoe and says keep up the good Dinowork! Dinosharin', DMP

viernes 7 de agosto de 2009

El Show de Dean Martin

Unas emocionadas palabras de Greg Garrison, director y productor de El Show de Dean Martin, sirven de introducción a esta entrañable y singular versión de "Everybody Loves Somebody".

Dino, su voz, su mirada y un piano. No hace falta más para encandilar.



Porque hubo un tiempo en que sí merecía la pena encender el televisor...



"L.O.V.E." (Dean Martin)

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone who you adore

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you


Nada mejor que una buena ración doble de vídeos para empezar con energía y optimismo este agradable y cálido fin de semana. Que ustedes lo gocen ;)

8 comments:

Marcos Callau said...

A great man that Kinezoe and a great blog. Thank you for share that.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, man you are so welcome...anyone who honors our Dino openly like Kinezoe is tops in my book...so wonderful to see youthful Dinolovers like Kinezoe helpin' to brin' others to know, love, and honor our Dino....

Kinezoe said...

Thank you (both of you). And have a nice week! ;-)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes you are most Dinowelcome...keeps spreadin' the Dinomessage man!

Maria Jensen said...

Great post Kinezoe! Love that video!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter....it's great to see such international Dinolove!

Teoh said...

Hi pallie, 2 great songs from the great Dino.

I love 2nd song very much. Dino could even perform a love song in his unique Dinostyle. So hilarious and enjoyable!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks for droppin' by and droppin' some Dinopatter...yeah, no one sin's likes our Dino....and of course our Dino's specialty is music amore.....