Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dino-competition

Hey pallies, likes found this new 'net pad tagged "ibeatyou" with some cool Dino-action of some rad Dino-competition. Clicks on the tagg of this here Dino-gram and you will lands at "ibeatyou" where you will be able to vote for your fav Dino-vid.

I just couldn't resist enterin' our Dino's amazin' vid of "Since I Met You, Baby" in this Dino-contest and of course woulda loves to have all you pallies support my Dino-choice, but likes whatever Dino-clip yous votes for....our Dino is always the winner....and of course, that simply is as it Dino-oughta be!\

You will note that currently "Since I Met You, Baby" is likes in FIRST PLACE!!!!!

Thanks to the pallies at "ibeatyou" for creatin' this Dino-competition...and likes alls I can say pallies is VOTE DINO!!!! Dino-changed, DMP



DEAN MARTIN
ONE VIDEO. ONE ENTRY. NO REPEATS.

No comments: