Sunday, September 05, 2021

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "You Were Made For Love"

 Welcome back, my friends! 

Happy Labor Day! 

Salute to the workin' fellas & ladies! Youse ALL keep this Great Great country movin'! Give yourselves a hand! 


So, mi amici...how's September treatin' youse so far? 

Not so bad...here, in my part of the world. 

Was a BEA U TI FUL Blue-sky'd 70 degrees yesterday! Summer just HATES to go, I guess! 

I don't mind so much though, pals. Fall is a GREAT season too! 

I just LOVE the spooky vibe in the air from now 'til Halloween! 

Truth be told...I loves September! The weather is still comfy & a break from the heat isn't so bad either. 

Hey...now that I thinks 'bout it... I actually can't wait for the Autumn solstice...that means Fall in British. Haha!! 


'Nother cool cool occasion is comin' soon as well. 

This week is the birthday of a VERY special someone to Danny G...who just so happens to be a GIGANTIC Dino-holic! 

Hey! That gives me a SWINGIN' idea, pallies! 

I is gonna send this week's Serenade out to this someone & let her know just how SPECIAL she is! 

Seems that gettin' further & further from her younger years has got her stressin'. 

Hey...tell me 'bout it, mi amici! Haha!! 

Anyway...She DEF I NATE LY has NUTHIN' to worry 'bout, though pals. She's a GREAT GREAT lady & STILL has ALL the fellas howlin' at the moon! Hahaha!!! 

Thinks she just needs a little Dino-croonin' to lift her spirits. 


Now let me see...hmmmm. 

Got it. A touch of Dean's "You Were Made For Love", should get her smilin'! DEF I NATE LY get's me in a happy mood, pallies! 


So, this one's for you...birthday girl! 

Enjoy your day & enjoy the Dino-jam... goin' out just for you!  

Ciao bella!

1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, the absolutely awesome Dino-truth is that our most most beloved Dino was "made for love" and showed all those welcomed into his wonderful way the path of love. Thanks for 'nother sensational Sunday Serenade with Dino!