Sunday, September 19, 2021

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let Me Know"

 Welcome back, mi amici! 

And welcome to the LAST Sunday Serenade with Dino of Summer 2021, as well! 


Man o man...where do the months go, pals?! 

Years, for that matter! 

Cant even believe I've had the privelage of doin' these FUN FUN Sunday Serenades for 10 WON DER FUL years now!!! Yup...Fall of 2011 was my first. 

TRULY can't express how much I enjoy writin' my deep deep thoughts 'bout life... through the eyes of a Dino-holic. Haha!! 

And at the same time...spreadin' the Dino-message! 

VERY humb'ly...I THANK youse for your weekly interest in my insanity & I THANK our fearless leader, DMP, for offerin' me the job. 

One which I take very seriously...but...in the funnest of ways, my friends! 


Now, pallies o' mine...let's get to this week's Serenade! 


Seein' how it's the last week of the summery season...I figured I transition us...gently...into the new one. 

Somethin' REAL mellow & O so soothin'! 

Well, pals...thinks I got just what Dr. Dino ordered! 

It's calm...it's tranquil...it's...well...IT"S PURE DINO!!! Haha!! 

Pulled it from my own personal "Go to" place for ULTIMATE chillin'! Dean's 1966 al b um, "Relaxin". 

"Let Me Know" will DEF I NATE LY... gently...glide youse into these comin' cool, crisp days ahead. 

Sit back & close your eyes, pallies. Dino's at the wheel & he's on cruise control, Haha!! 


Let's embrace Autumn & see what Dean has in store for us next! 


It's gonna be a GREAT Fall, pals...just hit PLAY & relax. 

Enjoy.

4 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, thanks ever so Dino-much for your deeply delightful decade of Dino-dedication to bringin' the swankest of swank serenades of our most most most belove Dino to all Dino-holics who gather 'round our humble little ilovedinomartin waterin' hole and incredibly imbibe huge quantities of Dino-pleasure thanks to youse powerfully passionate pleasure in Dino that puts pen to paper every Dino-week, awesomely accentin' a coolest of croon from our King of Cool!

Danny G. said...

Always was, Always will be my pleasure, passion, & honor, pallie.

BlueisCoool said...

Congrats Danny G. on your ten year anniversary. It is very hard to keep anything going long term week in and week, but you have managed to do it with class, Dean himself would be proud. Everyone here owes you a big Thank You for all your hard work and effort toward making this blog such a success!

I can't believe that autumn is here already. This summer has flown by in a blink of an eye. I only wish I was up in New England to see all the leaves turn colors but I won't miss the colder weather. And of course we all know what comes after that. lol

And last but not least is a wonderful selection this week as always. Dean Martin always makes things seem just fine no matter what is going on in our lives. Thank God for that.

Have a wonderful week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Scott my pal from New England...youse said it all! Thanks for the cool cool kind words! Have a great week, mi amici!