Wednesday, August 30, 2017

On This Day In Dino-history: August 30, 1969


Desert Radio AZ

Hey pallies, likes we loves! loves! loves! to find new sources of devotion to our Dino, and we loves even more to learn more 'n more details of our Dino's life, times, and teachin's includin' more historic dates in Dino-history.  Likes today we gets to do both of 'em at one Dino-time.  From the new-to-ilovedinomartin blog for Desert Radio Az KDAZ-db located in Hereford, AZ comes the noteworthy news that it was on this date, August 30, in the year of our Dino 1969 that our great great man's great great al-b-um "Gentle On My Mind" went pure gold!

Gentle on My Mind was  produced by Jimmy Bowen and arranged by Ernie Freeman, and released in November 1968 on the Reprise label.

Likes the track listin' included 10---count 'em---10 delightful Dino-croons includin':

 "Not Enough Indians"
"That Old Time Feelin'"
"Honey"
"Welcome to My Heart"
"By the Time I Get to Phoenix"
"Gentle on My Mind"
"That's When I See the Blues (In Your Pretty Brown Eyes)"
"Rainbows Are Back in Style"
"Drowning in My Tears"
"April Again"

We shares with all youse Dino-holics  the front and back cover coolest of cool Dino-pose as well as our Dino' havin' the bestest of best times croonin' this tune live on the Dino-show.  We thanks all the pallies at Desert Radio Az KDAZ-db for puttin' us on to this important date in Dino-history and addin' to our Dino-edification.  Likes to checks this out in it's original form, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-report.

We remain,

Yours in Dino,

Dino Martin Peters


Image result for dean martin gentle on my mind album




In 1969 Dean Martin's album "Gentle On My Mind" is certified gold.

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a great sounding up beat song DMP, I don't think I have herd this before. This is sure to get you moving for sure.

Have a great weekend.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Scotty-o, glads that ilovedinomartin coulda introduce you to this Dino-treasure of a cool croon! Always such a treat to have you kindly patter us with Dino-delight!
Keeps lovin' our most most beloved Dino!