Sunday, July 10, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "They Didn't Believe Me"



Hey pals!
It's Sunday!
 Now...that can mean only ONE thin'!
 Uno!
 Yup...time to do some Sunday Serenadin' with our BESTEST pallie, Dino!
 Ain't nothin' wrong with that, mi amici!
 After all...what's a BEA U TI FUL summery day without some FUN FUN summery Dino-jams?!
 Just average, I thinks.
Simply add a little Dino-croonin' to the mix...& Wha-la!!!
 PERFECTION! Haha!!
 See how easy that is?! Ha!
 Wha-la?
 Is that even how youse spell "Wha-la"?
 Sounds French.
 Thinks I actually know how to spell it correctly. Voila maybe? 
Too early to think. Haha...O well...youse get the point.

Anyways, pallies...gonna play a tune that...as I've mentioned here before...has never been recorded on a record by our pal. At least not to my small amount of knowledge. Haha!!
 Not to fear though, my friends!!!
There are a few times he sang it on the air...& we is LUCKY 'nough to have one here!!! 
 "They Didn't Believe Me" is a hidden treasure & def i nate ly PURE Dino-magic!
SO SO much fun watchin' Dean do his thin' to this cool cool number!
Now THAT is what Summer is ALL 'bout!
Celebratin' GREAT times...with GREAT people...in GREAT weather!
 Nice...simple equation, pals. 
Just add Dino!
Enjoy!


Oh when I tell them just how beautiful you are
They didn't believe me they didn't believe me!
Your lips your eyes your cheeks your hair
There in a class beyond compare
 You're the prettiest girl I ever could see!
Ooo when I tell them and I'm certn'ly gonna tell them
That I'm the man whose wife someday you'll be
They'll never believe me Oh never believe me
That from this great big world you chose me!




2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

I hope summer is treating you well Danny G. up in New England. As always you managed to come up with a winning song from Dean, an upbeat and toe tapping number that is sure to bring a smile to everyones face! Thank you for making my day complete.

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Always glad to brighten your day, pal & bring much Dino to the masses! Haha!!