Sunday, October 12, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I Can't Give You Anything But Love"



Man o man pallies...have I gots a HOPPIN' number for this week's Serenade!!! Hahaha!
 I'm EXTRA lovin' this jam pals! It's not only a fun fun tune...the vid is, as one commenter states, in DinoVision!!! Hahaha!!! Youse'll see what I mean in a minute!


 This version of "I Can't Give You Anything But Love", I'm guessin', is from the early 1970's. Also a VERY fun decade!
 Now these ladies accompanying Dean are referred to as "The Dingalings". This may be 'cause this clip was from one of Dino's Summer specials. The usual name of Dean's ladies, on his weekly variety show, were "The Golddiggers". At least I thinks that's the way it was...
 I could use a little  "Dino-expertise" on this one pallies. Anyone...?

 O well...not sure pals.
The ONLY things I AM sure of are...1) Dino REALLY has some FUN on this one & 2) If Dean can't gives me anythin' but love...that's fine with me! My pallie's love is worth ALL the money in the world!


OK pals o mine...here we go! Turn it up! Have a GREAT week & ALWAYS try to live life in DinoVision! Hahaha! It's the ONLY way to fly!!! Enjoy!



Well I can't give you anything but love baby
That's the only thing I've plenty of baby
You dream awhile and you scheme awhile
You're sure to find happiness and
I guess all the things you think are fine

Gee I'd like to see you looking swell baby
Diamond bracelets Woolworth won't sell to you baby
Til the lucky day you know darn well baby
I can't give you anything but love

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a great song and video - it really was a fun time.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face today!

Scott

Danny G. said...

Hey Scotty, I'm with ya' pal! I musta watched that vid 20 times! Hahaha!!! DinoVision!