Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I am listening to Dean Martin which always makes me think of Back To School.


Rudy Martinez
Hey pallies, likes we absolutely loves to celebrate others who love our one and only Dino and to share this Dino-adulation here at ilovedinomartin.  So, likes we are perfectly pumped to introduce to you to Mr. Rudy Martinez, coolest of cool comedian who hangs his internet hat at the blog, "My Morning Dribble - I usually write something in the morning. Before I've had coffee. You have been warned."

Likes in Rudy's most recent posted shared yesterday, "I don't even remember what I just wrote," he swankly shared with his readership that as he wrote he was "listening to Dean Martin."  Of course, that gots our Dino-attentionado and made us so so happy to find 'nother of today's nouveau entertainers diggin' our most beloved Dino.  A bit latter in his profound post, Martinez 'fessed up that he "had to turn off Dean Martin.  I just... no"....and finished his Dino-commentary by statin' "I am instituting a two song limit on my Dean Martin listening.

Well, Rudy has left his readership....likes at least we Dino-holics in Dino-wonderin' (1) why he "had" to stop his Dino-listenin' and (2) why he has has decided to "limit" his intake of Dino-croons.  We will perhaps find a way of seekin' answers to Martinez's Dino-decisions.   Anywho, how absolutely amazin' to read of yet 'nother of today's professional performers who digs the Dino-beat.  We thanks Mr. Rudy Martinez for sharin' his Dino-listenin' with his readership.  To checks his whole post out at his blog pad, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-report.

We remain,

Yours in Dino,

Dino Martin Peters

Image result for listening to dean martin


 I am listening to Dean Martin which always makes me think of Back To School.

I had to turn off Dean Martin. I just... no.

I am instituting a two song limit on my Dean Martin listening.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Dean Martin references in "Back to School" is awesome every time I watch that movie!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Eddie-o...whenever, whatever the Dino-ref, we Dino-holics always rejoice!
Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

I agrees to the fullest, pals! Any Dino-ref is a GREAT Dino-ref! Ha!

Unknown said...

I'm surprised Rudy wants to limit his intake of Dean's songs, Dean was such a great singer.

Danny G. said...

I need my daily dose of Dino!!!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, thanks for both of your cool comments...indeed all us Dino-holics needs huge Dino-doses to keeps that Dino-high. Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most beloved Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss "Mabel," as we scribed we are wonderin' the same Dino-thin'. Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!