Sunday, May 21, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Mimi"




Hey pallies...what's new & excitin'?!
Haha!!
My ol' boss used to asked me that EVERY mornin'.

Used to crack me up 'cause back in those days...there were ALWAYS new & excitin' thins' happenin'!
ALL the time! Hahaha!!!

Oh well, mi amici...it's all part of bein' young & carefree.
Nothin' better than that feelin', pals.

What we ALL need to do...is hold on to that youthful vibe...always!

Oh, it can be done, my friends!

Don't forget...we gots us a card up our sleeves.

DINO!
Yup! Good ol' Dean will keep us young forever!

Maybe not in body...but in mind!

Don't EVER lose that passion for life, pallies!

Believe me...music is the key.
Dean's music.
Let me help youse out a wee bit.

Last week, I told youse I felt a "French Style" bender comin' on.
Well, pals...I was right! Haha!!
Can't gets my fill of this ULTRA cool cool record!

These tunes are SURE to get that youthful PEP back into your STEP!

I'm tellin' youse, mi amici...Dino has the power!

Let today's FUN FUN & SO SO freely silly Serenade be the start of a NEW youth minded life!

"Mimi" is easy on the brain.
It's carefree fun!
The way life should be!
Maybe once was.

Let's get it back, pallies!

Once you feel that zest for life...youse'll NEVER let it go again!

Mind over matter, my friends!
Dino-mind, that is.

Enjoy!

Mimi
You funny little good for nothin' Mimi
Am I the guy...for Mimi
You sunny little honey of a Mimi
I'm aimin' high
Mimi you got me sad and dreamy
You could free me...if you'd see me Mimi
You know I'd like to have a little some of a Mimi by and by
Oh Mimi you got me sad and dreamy
You could free me...if you'd see me Mimi
You know I'd like to have a little some
Of Mimi
By and by
By and by

5 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

A wonderful little song that I don’t think I have herd before. It has such a wonderful french flair, the perfect way to start off the week. A great choice as always Danny G.!

Have a good week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, youse are always always doin' your beautiful best to make beautiful believers of Dino outta our faithful ilovedinomartin readership by helpin' pallies reach that state of "Dino-mind" and comin' to have complete confidence that "Dino has the power" Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Scotty my pal! Glad you dug the Dino jam! Nothin' better than findin' a new Dino-tune! Hope FLA is treatin' you well, my friend.

Danny G. said...

Just doin' my part, DMP! Spreadin' the Dino- vibe is my duty & my pleasure. Thanks for the praisin' , pallie!

Unknown said...

Amen Danny! Music is the blood of life, Dino is the force pumpin it through our lives!

Great tune!