Monday, May 22, 2017

.....but the Dean Martin reference made my day.


Image result for dean martin that's amore

Hey pallies, likes today, we are perfectly pleased to share some Dino-devotion passed on to us by our pallie Miss "Mabel  Ƥιηєѕ," who is 18 years old, lives in Singapore, and is a delightful Deanager havin' been turned on to our Dino last Dino-winter season when she found herself fallin' for our Dino croonin' "Let It Snow."  You can read more of her Dino-delight at this recent ilovedinomartin post that accented her devotion to our main man.

Anywho, recently Miss "Mabel" dropped us some more patter sayin'  "I know this is random, but I found a comic fanart of one of my fav cartoon shows featuring lyrics from 'That's Amore'. It features a pairing I don't like, but the Dean Martin reference made my day."  And, likes, of course, we here at ilovedinomartin are deeply delighted to share her Dino-discovery as we always always appreciative of pallies sharin' their Dino-discoveries.

The cool cartoon accentin' our Dino's croon of "That's Amore" come from a young lady tagged Liz whose tumblr site is tagged "something secret steers us."  We shouts out our thanks to our Deanager "Mabel" for sharin' this Dino-devotion and to Miss Liz who originally posted it.  To checks this out in it's original source, likes simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-report.  btw pallies, we couldn't resist givin' all youse Dino-holics a little Dino-bonus...a fav youtube clip of our Dino croonin' "That's Amore" live.

We remain,

Yours in Dino,

Dino Martin Peters


I’ve wanted to make this joke for so long

4 comments:

Danny G. said...

Haha! Like that one. The Dino-references are poppin' up everywhere!!!

Unknown said...

Sir DMP, thank you so much for featuring me on this blog again! (Smiles) It's nice to see you enjoyed what I shared with you and share it here on ilovedinomartin.
I found the comic on a comic dub video on YouTube, when I saw the 'That's amore' comic, I just had to find the artist.
It's so nice that somebody in the Gravity Falls (name of cartoon) fandom loved the song.
Anyways, 'That's Amore' makes me hungry for Italian pasta and pizza.

Thank you soooo much for sharing this comic and for featuring me again.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, so so Dino-true...and, likes, of course, we loves it to the mostest! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most beloved Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss "Mabel," we're just showin' what we call true Dinopalliedom 'round these Dino-parts. Keeps lovin' our most most beloved Dino!