Thursday, January 11, 2018

Ed's Epistle: THE NEW DINO BOOK! " JUST DINO"

Hey pallies! This here Dino-zen just received the new Dino book in the mail yesterday!

"Just Dino" has not disappointed!

Some never before heard stories on every page!!

 This here pallie Bernard H. Thorpe has some Dino-tales and inside Dino-scoops LIKE NEVER BEFORE TOLD!

 Bernard has taken to book what we hoped Jerry Lewis or Jeane would have. New insights to Dean Martin as you never read.

I'm not saying this will replace Nick Touches "Living High In the Dirty Business of Dreams", which is THE DINO bible, but this book brings the OTHER side of Dino no one has yet reveal.

Real discussions, real thoughts, proving the Dino was more than cool baby, he was deep deep cool baby!

To be honest, I have only started Chapter 7, and ooohh pallies!!  I was just ready to get into chapter 7, and pallies, I had to stop. I was about to read some uncharted Dino conversations. Direct quotes, as Dino explains, per word as his instructions.

I hope everyone has been able to get  or at least order this book. This is already the 2nd best book ever writtin on the Dino-matter. In some ways, this is THE best book written on Dino, as for this, so far, has been the only book Dino has had any "input" in.

I hope to have more write ups, however my time for reading is really limited. Stay tuned Pallies!


5 comments:

Danny G. said...

Gots mine yesterday as well, Ed! Will start peelin’ away the layers of Dino-isn this weekend! Cants wait!!!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Eddie-o, thanks for this incredibly intriguin' intro to this newest of new Dino-tome...we wait with bated breath for more from youse. Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most most beloved DINO!

Always On Watch said...

A new book about our Dino? Fantastic!

I just placed my order for the book.

Gotta love Amazon, which offers so much to preserve our Dino's legacy.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes sorry Miss AOW, but this time we gotta disagree with you, we loves our Dino, but we does not love Amazon...they have been the major cause of closing down a ton of brick and mortar stores in small town America...many of those businesses had been in business for decades.

Always On Watch said...

DMP,
True enough. The world modernizes, I guess.

I must say that, as I've aged and am forced to order online (or do without), Amazon has been wonderful. Even supplies for elder homecare.