Sunday, January 14, 2018

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "June In January"



Hey, pals...Can I asks youse a question?

Is it bloody cold 'nough for youse "chilly-weather-lovin" Dino-holics, yet?!
 Haha!!

Oh well, mi amici...it's January...we better get's used to it, for a bit.
Actually...we's just had a good week. Believe it or not...we hit 60!
Some days are frigid...some days are nice!

Crazy Winter so far!

Gots me comin' & goin'!
Man o man, pals!

Wish Ol' Mother Nature would just make up her mind & get through these frosty covered days!

The good news is, my Spring countdown is in FULL Dino-gear...& 'cordin' to my calculations...we gots ONLY 65 COOL COOL days to go!

Yes Sir!!!

I know! I know!
Sounds like FOREVER!

But...time flies, pallies!

Before we knows it...the blue birds will be singin' & Springtime days will be swingin'!

OK pals...with WARM thoughts in mind...let's gets to today's Serenade!

I, once 'gain, went back to Dean's "Winter Romance" al b um,  for this one!
Well...why wouldn't I?!!!
It's wintery magic set to vinyl, mi amici!
Haha!!

Let's imagine we is sittin' on some warm tropic sands, my friends.
Cool Summer breezes blowin' & the last thin' on our minds is icy days & snowin'!

Now THAT'S a nice thought, pallies!

I thinks youse might have figured out...exactly where I'm goin' with this one, my friends.

A little "June In January" is what we ALL can use right 'bout now!

DEF I NATE LY!!!

Well, mi amici...it's time for me to scram.
Got's places to go...& peeps to meet.

Actually...I just wanna get to this swoonin' croon of a tune!
Haha!

OK... Stay warm pals...only 65 days to go!

Ciao! 



It's June in January
Because I'm in love
It always is spring in my heart
With you in my arms
The snow is just white blossoms
That fall from above
And here is the reason, my dear
Your magical charms
The night is cold
The trees are bare
But I can feel the scent of roses in the air
It's June in January
Because I'm in love
But only because I'm in love with you
(The night is cold)
(The trees are bare)
But I can feel the scent of roses in the air
It's June in January
Because I'm in love
But only because I'm in love with you

1 comment:

BlueisCoool said...

I am a bit behind and this Sunday is a my lucky day, two great songs for Sunday. As always my friend you nailed it, June in January! Can this be the hope and dream of everyone in wintertime? Even here in sunny Florida we have had some cold weather this January, we even broke a record or two with the cold weather from up north. No matter how cold it gets here though it still is warm compared to New England, so I won't complain because no one wants to hear it. :-)

Thank you as always Danny G. for bringing a smile to my face on Sundays. I will be esp pleased if the Patriots win today as well and head to the Super Bowl. We will see!

Have a great week my friend.

Scott