Saturday, December 13, 2014

I THINK I HEAR THE VOICE OF DEAN MARTIN





Hey pallies, likes on this thirteenth  day of Dino-winter-month we takes you to the great state of Maine and to blog "Lobster On The Praire' where blogger "LOBSTERMANPINEPOINT" has shared his Dino-centric post, "I THINK I HEAR THE VOICE OF DEAN MARTIN."

Scribed mid-November of this very Dino-year, the writer of this bit of Dino-devotion speaks of the "first snow" to fall in Maine this season, and of how that white stuff leads 'em into sing the Dino-croon, "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"  Likes as many many of you true Dino-devotees know that that particular Dino-croon was the ab-so-lute-ly the most popular of popular seasonal croons last year!

ilovedinomartin salutes Mr. "LOBSTERMANPINEPOINT" for accentin' our most belove Dino in this way and helpin' us all gets more and more into the spirit of this Dino-season.  We have included a youtube vid clip of this great great Dino-wintery croon for all our Dino-listenin' pleasure.  To checks this post at it's original source, as usual, simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram.  Dino-seasonally, DMP



I THINK I HEAR THE VOICE OF DEAN MARTIN

NOVEMBER 16, 2014 / LOBSTERMANPINEPOINT

All is right in the world this morning. It’s the first snow “storm” of the year…maybe 3″. So what, I don’t care, and haven’t since I could recognize what snowing was – around 18-20 months old, so I was told. It also means we’re heading into the Holiday season the right way, with snow (granted, it’s temporary) on the ground before Thanksgiving (an old wives’ fable in Maine)!

So without further adieu, please join me in singing, along with Dino (no one sang it better!!!):

” Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, And since we have no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!”

As much as every joint in my body screams to move to a warmer / kinder climate at this stage in our lives, neither my wife nor I will ever let that happen. We love the four seasons.

Eventually, within the next 30-36 months, we’ll be back in Maine. The proper sod for the final act.

Looking out over our backyard right now, the sod of the prairie – covered with snow – would be pretty hard to beat for its pure beauty, and tranquility…anywhere.

Dean, how about another chorus?, and let me take the lead.



2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful Christmas Dino post and song. Thank you for a bringing this gem our way!

Have a nice week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes so so cool to hear from our Dino-diggin' pallie Scotty...we are wonderin' not if, but what Dino-croon will be numero uno this Dino-wintery time. Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!