Sunday, December 07, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"



 Hey pals! Happy Dino-Winter Month!
 Man, the days just keep flyin' by!
Actually, it is still technically Fall...BUT...I'm lookin' out my window & I'm seein' snowflakes! Now if that doesn't say "Dino-Winter Month" then I'm Jack Frost! Haha!

Well, since this IS the first Sunday Serenade of this WON DER FUL time of year...I figured I get right into that Dino-swingin' & fireplace-singin' kinda jam!
What better tune to kick thins' off than, "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"?!!!
 Dean is at his SWOONINIST!
REALLY pourin' on that Dino-charm in this one, pallies!

Now seriously mi amici...what lucky dame could POSSIBLY let Dean leave on such a blizzardy night?!
 C'mon now ladies! I mean this COOL COOL cat even brought his own corn for poppin'!!! Hahaha!!!

Yes Sir! That's my Dino! Ha!!!

Well...If I know our BESTEST & SMOOTHEST pal... likes I thinks I do...then he's gonna be "goodbyin"...'til ALL the poppin' corn has been popped & that delightful fire has flickered it's last flickerin' flicker!!! Haha!!! Oh, & by the way pallies...this version may be a wee bit different than the usual version of this wintery Dino-classic. I knows youse gonna dig on it!!!

OK ol' friends o' mine...let's get thins' snowin'&  flowin' & WELCOME this GREAT GREAT Dino-season! Enjoy!!!  


Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss good-night
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing
But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss good-night
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing
But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow 

3 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o how powerfully perfect to have you choose this particular Dino-croon to start your Dino-wintery serenades off with, 'cause likes you knows this was the numero uno winter croon of 2013...showin' that the Dino-cravin' just gets huger and huger each and every Dino-year! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our most beloved Dino!

BlueisCoool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlueisCoool said...

This is suck a great Christmas time song as well as Dino's album from which this song comes from. Hopefully some ay i will be able to add it to my collection.

Thank you for your great Sunday post!

Have a nice week.

Scott


(Sorry about deleting my other comment but i can't seem to spell and there did not seem any way to edit my spelling) :-)