Sunday, February 09, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "My Heart Reminds Me"




Hey pals! Welcome back! Well, here we are...once again...gettin' buried in Mother Nature's white stuff! I ain't complainin' though pallies...cant forget...it IS Dino-Amore month!
Now that means two thins' to me...1) Love is in the air & 2) SNOW!!! Let's concentrate on the LOVE!

 I dug up such a pretty little tune for today's Serenade pallies! I knows youse gonna completely MELT into this one!

"My Heart Reminds Me" will remind ALL us Dino-holics what our great great pal was originally known for...the MOST beautiful & romantico Italian croonin' to ever make it's way to the masses! Amore doesn't get ANY better than this, pals.
Man...thins' is heatin' up already!!!

OK pallies, settle back into Winter...stay positive, we're half way through...& most of all...keeps the Dino vibe in your heart! We're gettin' there!!!  

I hear the sound of music
Your favorite kind of music
And that reminds me dear of you

I see the summer roses
Your favorite shade of roses
And that reminds me too of you dear

If I could hear no music
If there could be no roses
No summer nights to make me dream as I do
I still would not forget you
One thing would still be true
My heart reminds me I love you

I still would not forget you
One thing would still be true
My heart reminds me I love you 

2 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o what a fabulously romantio Dino-croon! What a tender and touchin' slow Dino-amore-tune! And, of course all our hearts remind us that we love our most most beloved Dino! Thanks 'gain for your tireless efforts in sharin' Dino-devotion each and every week of the Dino-year! Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Thanks again pal! Pleasure is TRULY all mine. Dean makes it easy for me...I just put it together!