Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I was in love with Dean when I was very very young.




Hey pallies, likes today, on this 11 day of Dino-winter-month we takes all youse Dino-philes to the self-tagged blog JACIDAWN where Miss Jaci Dawn has 'fessed up that "I was in love with Dean when I was very very young." and she also boldly proclaims that 'though "there are several versions" of Baby, It's Cold Outside, " Dean Martin tops them all (because he’s, well, Dean Martin."

Likes how simply divine to find this lovely lady lettin' her readership down of her Dino-crush as a lass and that she " kind of liked him when (she) was much older and wiser, but by then it was because he kept Lipizzans and I love Lipizzans)."  And, how cool of Miss Jaci to share a youtube vid clip of "Baby" featurin' our most beloved Dino in the virtual duet with Martina McBride.

ilovedinomartin thanks Miss Jaci Dawn for puttin' the Dino-seasonal accent on our Dino and helpin' her readership grow in knowin', lovin' and homagin' our great great man.  To checks this out in it's original format, and to read her whole post, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-gram.  Dino-always, ever, and only, DMP


Baby, It’s Cold Outside!

There are several versions of this song, but Dean Martin tops them all (because he’s, well, Dean Martin. I was in love with Dean when I was very very young. Well, I kind of liked him when I was much older and wiser, but by then it was because he kept Lipizzans and I love Lipizzans).
Of course, the bit about Dean has absolutely nothing to do with my post, other than, Baby – It’s COLD outside!

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

What woman isn't in love with our Dino?

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes great Dino-quire Miss AOW....what lady in their right mind ain't totally totally stuck on our most beloved Dino?!?!?!?! Keeps lovin' our great great man!