Sunday, February 02, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: Special Dino-Amore Month Duetin' with Dino-"True Love"



Welcome to Dino-Amore month 2014 pals! Man o man am I EXCITED! Thins' REALLY get pumpin' this time of year pallies! Hearts are wakin' up & love is rearin' its curious head. Dino is in the air! Hahaha!!!
OK pals...lets get thins' kicked off with a HUGE Dino-bang! Hows 'bout a little "Duetin' with Dino" for the very first Sunday Serenade of this EXTRA romantico month?!!!

 Just so happens a VERY special duet has just recently been introduced by Dean's girl pallie, Deana. "True Love" is a BEA U TI FUL little tune & is a great great way to get this Dino-Amore month 'live & swingin'!


Gots to admit, I LOVE the intro she added to this sweet sweet song. Never heard it done this way before.
Well pals, lets get the LOVE & the DINO flowin'! Soak it in!


I give to you and you give to me
True love true love
So on and on it will always be
True love true love

For you and I have a guardian angel
On high with nothing nothing to do
But to give to you and to give to me
Love forever true

For you and I have a guardian angel
On high with nothing nothing to do
But to give to you and to give to me
Love forever true 

2 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes thanks ever so much for a very very cool way of beginnin' the Dino-amore Serenades! Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

My pleasure pal! Glad u dug it!