Friday, June 05, 2020

Since We Met You Dino, We Are Different Pallies!


Dean Martin - Since I Met You Baby
Hey pallies, likes, welcome back for our swankest of swank sixth day of reverent remembrance of our month long celebration of The Day That Coolness Came To Earth.  Today is the day before the blessed 103rd anniversary of our Dino's extrance onto  planet earth and we gotta 'fess up that we are wonderously waitin' for Danny-0 most special of special edition of his Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino and while we are waitin' with bated breath we simply simply must 'gain, as we so so often has in the past, share our most most beloved Dino's only MTV vid, "Since I Met You Baby," created by his amazin' boypallie Ricci James.

On this day before THE DAY THAT COOLNESS CAME TO EARTH,  the plain and simply Dino-truth that ilovedinomartin desires to proclaim is that once our Dino has welcomed a pallie into his world of cool, that pallie is never ever the same 'gain.  Case in point, likes we think that we was 'round nine or ten when we first knew who Dino was, and likes was totally totally energetically entranced by him....and likes we knew that all we desired was to wanna be just like Dino!

Dean Martin - Since I Met You Baby

Well, dudes that was decades ago, and still our only desire is to grow in knowin' and sharin' the life, times, and teachin's of our King of Cool.....and that is simply and truly what the mission of ilovedinomartin is all 'bout.  Since We Met You Dino, We're A Happy Man!!!! And, likes all we desires is to have our main man keeps layin' his happiness on us and all his most devoted pallies!  And, likes we simply simply wanna please our great man in any little way that we can!

On this almost 103rd  anniversary of your entrance onto our planet, know that pallies all 'round the globe simply can never ever get 'nough of you and never ever will let you be forgotten for even one second!  Truly Dino. you're the man and we are your most devoted fans!

Likes the words of "Since I Met You Baby" truly truly apply to all Dino-holics everywhere!


Since I met you Dino
My whole life has changed
Since I met you Dino
My whole life has changed
And everybody tells me
That I am not the same
I don't need nobody
To tell my troubles to
I don't need nobody
To tell my troubles to
'Cause since I met you Dino
All I need is you

Since I met you Dino
I'm a happy man
Since I met you Dino
I'm a happy man
I'm gonna try to please you
In every way I can

Indeed, since we first "met" our most beloved Dino,  our whole   life has changed....and never will be be the same.  And, likes of course we don't need nobody to tell our troubles too...'cause truly truly all we need is Dino!   And, likes dudes we simply simply can't put words to how happy we is cause our Dino is the source of all happiness.  And, likes we always and ever are gonna try to please our most beloved Dino in every way that we can!

We Remain,

Yours In Dino,

Dino Martin Peters

2 comments:

Danny G. said...

Hey pal, DMP...man o man...I'm with you! Life hasn't been & will NEVER be the same since Dino was introduced to me! No matter WHAT happens...no matter how bad thins' can get...Dean will ALWAYS comfort & console us...in any way he can! Amen to that!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o....dem Dino-thoughts are reverently right right on the ol' Dino-mark....per Dino-usual! We loves your Dino-reflections..."No matter WHAT happens...no matter how bad thins' can get...Dean will ALWAYS comfort & console us...in any way he can!" That is the absolutely amazin'ly awesome Dino-truth! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!