Friday, May 25, 2012

Dino-art by Miss Ellie

Hey pallies, likes this is so so cool. Our pallie Miss Ellie just made a comment on a recent Dino-post and that gots me wonderin' if by chance she had posted any new Dino-devotion at her blog pad "Randomness." Well as I mosseyed on over and Dino-low and Dino-behold that our youthful Dino-holic pallie is also an artiste!

And, likes below you will get to view two of her recent Dino-creations. They both are way cool, but the first of the pair is just so so hip, cool, and randy in the Dino-department! Likes I loves to read how Miss Ellie spins the Dino-tunes as she is creatin' her Dino-art!

Kudos to our buddin' artistic Dino-phile Miss Ellie for showin' her deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion with such such Dino-creativity! To view her Dino-efforts as they appear on her blog, likes just clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Dino-psyched, DMP


My Artwork

I love art so much! I had a blast creating my favorite celebrities. I love listening to music, when I draw. Of course, when I made my Dino drawings I put on his albums. Dino's voice always puts a smile on my face. I'm no professional, but I enjoy the process of creating art. I found several wallpaper images online for the backgrounds. I'm working on more pieces. Art brings joy to my life.


“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” - Pablo Picasso




Dino



6 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Love that first one! Nicely done.

Miss Ellie said...

Aww! Thank you for posting my artwork. I really appreciate your kind comments. Have a great weekend! :)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes I said Miss AOW, the first Dino-creation is just so so groovy...just likes our Dino! Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss Ellie, of course you are most welcome...just sorry that I didn't see it sooner to share it sooner. Your devotion to our Dino shines through in your Dino-creativity. Keeps lovin' our Dino!

Miss Ellie said...

Thanks again. You all made my day! HaHa! And no worries about the post. I might be working on some more Dino art soon. It's all in good fun. :)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes when you does some more Dino-creativity, likes please send us a Dino-word...so so lookin' forward to seein' you use your talents to homage our most beloved Dino! Keeps lovin' our lovable Dino!