Sunday, February 26, 2012

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'm Gonna Change Everything That Reminds Me Of You"

Man o Man pals!!! Dean is so so done with this certain somebody in this week's Serenade! He isn't even wantin' the candlelabra set that he got for his birthday!! He even wants to rip the carpet off the floor & throw it right out the door!!!

Now I've been a faithful fan of Dino's for many many moons gone by and I never...absolutely NEVER, seen him this finished with anyone...other than the Jer' of course.

"I'm Gonna Change Everything That Reminds Me Of You" is one straight to the point kinda tune! Well, all we Dino-holics can do is hope that Dean calms down, lights up a smoke; has himself a drinky. This will make anything rest just a little bit easier on the mind! As a matter of fact...I'm gonna go pour myself one right now! Enjoy pallies.



I'm gonna change everything

That holds a memory of you, Oh! Yeah

I'm gonna start with the walls, take the pictures off the walls and burn 'em
Move the chairs around, take the window curtains down and burn 'em
Everything I see, reminds me you were here
Yeah, I'm gonna change everything that holds a memory of you
Oh! Yeah

The candlelabra set, you gave me on the night of my birthday
The records that you bought, the hi-fi we love'd to play
The decorating man will come and rearrange them
Yeah, I'm gonna change everything that holds a memory of you
Oh! Yeah

Take the carpet off the floor, throw it out the door, it's filled with tears
Everything I find that brings you to my mind must disappear
Every night I dream I'll dream of someone new
Yeah, I'm gonna change everything that holds a memory of you
Yeah, I'm gonna change everything that holds a memory of you
Oh! Yeah, Mmm
Oh! Yeah, Mmm

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I have always loved this song, the first time I remember hearing this was watching an old Dean Martin Show

Danny G. said...

Glad you enjoyed Kylie!

Danny G.