Sunday, August 07, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Baby Won't You Please Come Home?"


Welcome home, pallies!
 Yes...I said Home. Haha!!
 After all, mi amici...where else would all the TRUE BLUE Dino-holics out there call home...but right here at ilovedinomartin.com?!
 So...once again, pallies...Welcome Home! Ha!
 And speakin' of home...man o man...did I find us a COOL COOL croon, 'bout comin' home!
Man...the stars are just simply linin' up this week! Ha!

 Now dig this, ol pals o mine...couple weeks back...I was jamin' on Dean's 1964 CLASSIC piece of musical magical vinyl that is just SO smoothly titled, "Dream with Dean".
Well, pallies...the dreamin' continues!!! Haha!!
 Today's Serenade, "Baby Won't You Please Come Home?", is sure to get youse in that lazy... Summertime kinda mood & DEF I NATE LY get youse DAYDREAMIN' 'bout that one that got away. Ha!
 It's true, pallies!
 Dino sings this one SO SO enchantingly... makes you wonder why ANYONE wouldn't want to be ANYWHERE he was! Man!
OK, friends...let's get this one spinnin'!
 Grab a COLD COLD drink...find some COOL COOL shade...& float away with Dean!
Enjoy!




Baby, won't you please come home
Cause your daddy's all alone
I have tried in vain
Never no more to call your name
When you left, you broke my heart
Because I never thought we'd part
Every hour in the day you'll hear me say
Oh, baby come home
Baby won't you please come home
Cause your daddy's all alone
I have tried in vain
Never no more to speak your name
When you left, you broke my heart
Because I never thought we'd part
Every hour in the day you'll hear me say
Oh baby, yeah baby, come on home

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful Dean martin song for a wet and humid day, at least here in Florida. As always Danny G. you managed to come up with a winner, i appreciate the dedication and hard work in bringing a smile to our faces no matter what it looks like outside.

Have a great week!

Scott

Danny G. said...

My pleasure, as always, pallie. Have a great week!

Always On Watch said...

Great blues sound with our Dino's velvet voice.

Danny G. said...

Dosent get better than that, Ms AOW!