Sunday, December 03, 2017

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Winter Month Sunday Serenade Duetin' with Dino: "Marshmallow World"




Welcome back, pallies!

Happy Dino-Winter Month 2017!!! 

We made it here, once 'gain!

TRULY a VERY special time of year, my friends. Soak it in! 

So...how's the holiday season treatin' youse' so far?

Gettin' some Christmas shoppin' done?
Deckin' the halls?
Haulin' out that ol' holly & all that fun stuff?

I knows it can get tirin', pallies.

It can wear youse down to the bone...if youse let it!

Make sure youse take a breather every now & then!

'Member what the month is REALLY all 'bout...Celebratin' our DINO!!! Hahaha!!!

Among other obvious thins'... of course...this month is to REALLY soak in that Dino vibe.
REALLY listen to what he is tellin' us... & REALLY follow in his GREAT GREAT footsteps.

Relax.
Be cool, baby.
Let thins' roll off your shoulder, pallie.
Life's too damn short to sweat the little thins'!

Well...I thinks it's been 'nough time since we had an EXTRA special Serenade.

How's 'bout a wee bit o "Duetin' with Dino"?!
Yes!
Cool!
Thinks we could ALL use some "EXTRA SPECIALNESS" rights 'bout now!

Seems to me...there's really only ONE jam that TOTALLY gets this month swingin'!
And...there's only TWO cool cool cats that can swing on it together!

Of course I is referrin' to "Marshmallow World" by Dean & Frank!

Likes no other duet known to man has ever entertained the masses SO SO feverishly, pals! Haha!!  AMEN! Ha!

Now I know it STILL isn't very marshmallowy out there, yet...& I ain't complainin'...but what better way to ring in Dino-Winter Month?! 

It DEF I NATE LY gets me in the holiday spirit & DEF I NATE LY keeps me in that Wintery Dino-vibe!

OK...'nough talkin'...let's get Dino-rockin'!

Oh, and by the way...I couldn't help but play Dean's solo track of this GREAT GREAT jam too.

Hey, pals...I'm a Dino-junkie...what can I say?! Haha!!

OK, mi amici... 'member...go easy! Santa's not the ONLY one watchin'...Dean wants youse to take a breath...inhale that cool cool Dino-air...& just relax.

It's the ONLY way to fly, pals.

Enjoy!

It's a marshmallow world in the winter
When the snow comes to cover the ground
It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day
I wait for it the whole year round.

Those are marshmallow clouds being friendly
In the arms of the evergreen trees
And the sun is red like a pumpkin head
It's shining so your nose wont freeze.

The world is your snowball, see how it grows
That's how it goes whenever it snows
The world is your snowball just for a song
Get out and roll it along

It's a yum-yummy world made for sweethearts
Take a walk with your favorite girl
It's a sugar date, what if spring is late
In winter it's a marshmallow world.

2 comments:

ed said...

Oh, Danny G you have awoken the Christmas spirits with this Dino-riffic fave of mine pallie!!

Danny G. said...

Happy Dino-Winter Month, Ed my Dino-diggin' bro! Dean's wintery spirit has awoken all us pallies! Good to hear from you, man!