Sunday, September 29, 2019

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Only Forever"



Welcome back, pals o mine!

How's thins'?

Did youse get the yardwork started yet?

Pack up the patio stuff?

Stock the shelves with crushed tomatoes & vino?! Haha!!

Hey, pallies...it's gonna be gettin' chilly 'round these parts!
I needs my Fall supplies!
Haha!!

Yup...its that time of year, my friends.

Time to hunker down & turn the Dino up!

I'm thinkin' if we can gets' 'nough Dino-tunes flowin' this Fall...we should be able to keep that "warm & fuzzy" glow uh-glowin' right through to Spring!

Now, palsies, are youse with me?!?!?!
Yay!
I just knew I could count on ALL my fellow Disciples of Dean, out there!

OK...so here's what we is gonna do.

Seein' how Monday is the last day of September...& chilly ol' October is comin' up next...I thinks we should EASE into the cool cool weather headin' our way, with a "nice n' easy" Dino-tune.

How's 'bout somethin' off Dean's "Pretty Baby" vinyl masterpiece?
Yes!

DEF I NATE LY one of my FAVE al b ums.

I knows of a jam that will relax us right into this fantastic frenzy of foliage headin' our way, mi amici!

This week's Serenade, "Only Forever", is just what the doctor ordered!

It's calm & soothin' & is SURE to light the fires that will keep us warm.

I'm also completely & whole heartedly lovin' & diggin' this cool new vid, that's I stumbled over!
Lots of great great pics of our main dude, Dino...that I ain't never laid eyes on!

Now , I don't know 'bout youse guys...but I'm gonna go pour me some of that "Fall supply" vino...& heat this beautiful mornin' up!
I is feelin' a little chill in the air!
Haha!!

Join Dean & I, pallies!
Youse'll be all SNUGGLY 'til the April thaw comes!
Ha!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...


We are heading straight into fall and things are starting to cool down a bit, even here in Florida. Way better way to take us into the new season is with a little Dean Martin A great sounding toon as always Danny G.! You always manage to capture the feel of the week perfectly with Dean!

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, thanks for 'nother swank swoon by our most most beloved Dino. Thanks to today's technology Dino-croons will be 'round "forever" for each new generation to greatly grooves on! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!

Danny G. said...

Glad youse fellas enjoyed the Dino-croon as much as I! Yup...ol' New England is startin' to see the leaves & temperatures fallin'. No problem though...we gots the fires of Dino to keep us warm! Haha!! See youse next week!