Sunday, June 02, 2019

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "What A Difference A Day Made"



O, Hey there, pals!

 Didn't see youse there.
Haha!!

 I was just SO SO caught up in this week's jam...I almost FORGOT that I is 'sposed to be writin' 'bout it! Ha!

Well, anyways, pallies...Welcome back to nother' Sunday Serenade with our one & only, Dino, & WELCOME to the numero uno Sunday Serenado with Dino of "The Day Coolness Came to Earth" month!

Man!!!

That was a mouthful!
 Haha!!

Well worth every single syllable though!
Ha!

Hey, pals...What an AB SO LUTE LY BEA U TI FUL day this is...& man o man...has I gots us an AB SO LUTE LY BEA U TI FUL tune to go with it!

I was just thinkin' how CRAZY this New England weather is, mi amici!

One day it's cloudy, cold & drizzly.
The next it's sunny, warm & sizzly!
 Haha!!
Crazy.

Which leads me to this week's Serenade! "What A Difference A Day Made".

O, & talk bout' bein' molto romantico!

Our pal, Dean, could pour it out & REALLY ooze it on!

That velvety smooth stuff that warms the hearts of the lonely & completely MELTS "young" lovers of ALL ages! 

I'm POS O TIVE the ladies will be swoonin' to this endearin' croonin'!

 It promises us that EACH day is INDEED a NEW day & GOOD thins' will eventually come!

Dean is teachin' us 'bout love & the power of faith on this one, my friends.

 It's sung to PURE PURE Dino-perfection & has just the right amount of a Latin/Italian flair sprinkled on top for a little added HEAT!!!

Dean has never let us down & I am SO SO sure that he dosen't plan on startin' now!
Never!

So...sit back & relax...tomorrow, thins' will be different, my friends. & 'member... the two teachins' that youse can ALWAYS count on...Every day, the sun WILL rise... & most definately...we will ALWAYS have Dino! 

Ciao!  

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

I had to laugh when I saw this weeks post my friend, has there ever been any truer words then 'What a difference a day made', esp when it comes to New England. You never know what tomorrow will bring in terms of weather, always expect the unexpected. A wonderful song as always Danny G. and one I can easily relate too.

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes what a difference our Dino makes daily....the Dino-difference. Such touchin' 'n tender teachin's from our mighty magnificant master DINO! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our DINO!

Danny G. said...

Haha!! Yup! That's New England, Scott! Youse knows that as well as anyone! Hey DMP...you definitely are on the same page as I! A Dino-day can make ALL the difference in the world! The power of a song sung by Dean can turn ANY day sunny! Glad youse fellas enjoyed the Jammin'!