Thursday, June 14, 2012

Most people don’t know that I…Am a Dean Martin Fanatic. Love the Rat Pack

Hey pallies, likes all you dudes knows how much I dig introducin' you to 'nother of today's up-and-comin' entertainers whose main man is our most beloved Dino. And, so it was with the greatest of great Dino-pleasure that I introduce you to youthful actor Mr. Micheal Andrew, "budding thespian who is the Stamford, Connecticut-born and raised son of Haitian parents."

Haitian blog pad Kreyolicious, "the premier lifestyle, culture and entertainment magazine of the hip, young, trend-oriented, forward thinking Haitian-American" has done a excellent interview with Mr. Andrew (clicks on tag of this Dino-gram to see the whole thin') and at the end of the patter, the scriber tagged "Kat" asked Micheal some opened ended quires, one of which was "Most people don’t know that I...." to which Andrew replied "Am a Dean Martin Fanatic. Love the Rat Pack."

Likes how radically rad is that pallies...'nother of today's hip and with it actors is big time devoted to our Dino...loves it....loves it....loves it! Just can't ever get 'nough of todays youth who are totally totally sold out to our great man.

Thanks to Mr. Micheal Andrew for so boldly and brazenly expressin' his passion for our Dino and to the pallies at Kreyolicious for sharin' Andrew's Dino-testimony with their readership. Keeps lovin' our Dino pallies and keep lettin' others know of your Dino-adulation! Dino-awed, DMP

KREYOLICIOUSLY YOURS…MICHEAL ANDREW

The last thing that made me cry…A conversation I had with my dad

I would rather die than…Give up

Instructions to my future wife would include…I watch a lot of Laker games, you have been warned

Three words that describe me…Loyal, Determined, curious

The last prank I tried…Never been a much of a prankster

Most people don’t know that I…Am a Dean Martin Fanatic. Love the Rat Pack

If I knew I was going to die next week, God forbid, I would…Grab my loved ones and go around the world

Out of everyone in my family, I’m closest to…My sister

If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s…Those who judge

No comments: