Monday, January 19, 2009

Your Sunday Dose of Dino

Hey pallies, now don't gets your hopes up, still on hiatus, buts likes couldn't not Dinopost this K T Cat's Dinopost (at the blog "Scratching Post) of the great Dinotune "You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You." 'specially when our great pallie AOW gave a nod to this here ilovedinomartin Dinoblog in her Dinopatter. Loves findin' others who are full of like total total Dinopassion. As usual, if you wanna checks out this Dinopost in it's original Dinoform, likes just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram. Dinodevotedly, DMP p.s. and remembers nobody loves us likes our Dino....

Your Sunday Dose of Dino


... is this funny rendition of You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You. Watching it makes you wish you could have seen Martin and Lewis before they hit Hollywood. Dean is a genuinely funny guy. I can only imagine what their improv was like when they were together on stage.


Posted by K T Cat at 10:36 AM



1 comments:
Always On Watch said...
Dean Martin -- I miss him!

In fact, my hubby and I visited Steubenville on Dean Martin Day for our 35th wedding anniversary. I posted some photos HERE.

If you like Dean Martin, you should check out this site. The blogmaster there finds really interesting stuff about Dean Martin.

1:00 PM

4 comments:

ATOMIC GEM said...

I JUST LOVE THIS CLIP PALLIE. I ALWAYS LOVE WHEN IT'S JUST DINO & THE PIANO. YOU CAN REALLY HEAR JUST HIM AND THE AMAZING SWEET VOICE HE HAD. WHAT A LOOKER TOO! HEH! DINOGAL

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, gotta agree with ya Dino-gal...our Dino and a piano makes a really wonderful pair....can't ever get 'nough of our great man!

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. For somebody on hiatus, you've come back up here to post some really cool stuff. It was great to see you back. I do hope that your hiatus will not be too much longer. I miss seeing what you post on your blog. Plus I always enjoy your feedback on my blog. Take care of yourself. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, likes I have been much more Dinoactive then have Dinoexpected...but when a great Dinopost comes along...what's a Dinoholic to Dinodo?