Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dean Martin, one of the Backstreet Boys

Hey pallies, likes I thought this was so Dinocool, our pallie Jack Yan at his blog Jack Yan on Vox speaks of singin' a Backstreet Boys' song to the tune of our Dino's "Everybody Loves Somebody Somtime." So pallies here are pixs of our Dino and the Backstreet Boys and clips of both the Boy's song and our Dino's classic. If likes you would likes to read Jack's Dinopatter in it's original form, likes just clikcs on the tagg of this Dinopost. Dinocomparin', DMP


Jack Yan on Vox


Dean Martin, one of the Backstreet Boys
Dec 9, 2008 at 11:32 PM Post a comment
At the TSB party last week, one of the staff had some lyrics printed out. I believe it is from the Backstreet Boys. I don’t know much about popular music these days, or even if the Backstreet Boys are still going, but I saw the first few lines and began singing in the best tradition of Dino and the tune of ‘Everybody Loves Somebody’:

Everybody
Rock your body, some time;
Everybody
Rock your body right.

We are back again, brothers;
We’re gonna bring the flavour.

Everybody
Rock your body, some time;
Everybody
Rock your body right.

Gotta question for you, answer
Am I sexual?

Now throw your hands up in the air
And wave ’em around like you just don’t care.
If you wanna party, let me hear
’Cause we’ve got it going on again.

Everybody
Rock your body, some time;
Everybody
Rock your body right.

Gotta question for you, answer
Am I sexual?

I thought it was pretty good as a crooner’s song. I thought it Mr Richard Cheese could perform it. One of the youngsters did not. Apparently the tune is nothing like that, but you have to admit some of it fits pretty well into the 1947 tune.



2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. That's pretty cool. I'll have to give that a try myself. It's neat what people will come up with concerning our Dino. Cheers! Keith

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, let's me know when you Dinotry...truly only Dino matters...