Sunday, July 12, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Heaven Can Wait"



Hey there, pals!

So there I was...watchin' this new Brad Pitt flick, "Ad Astra".
Some newer space movie from last year.

I'm just mindin' my own business, pallies. Not expectin' too much from it.

I'm not exactly a "sci-fi" kinda guy.

But...nothin' else was on.
So, I gave it a shot.

Anyways...'bout 20 minutes, or so, into my Friday night viewins'...somethin' caught my ear.

Well...maybe I should set the stage, first, mi amici.

It was a scene where the space seekers are just beginnin' their long journey into the unknown! Haha!!
How's that sound, pals?
Excitin'?!
Haha!!
Good!

Anyhow...back to my story!

It's actually a kinda relaxin' scene.
They're just floatin' 'round their rocket.
Doin' their space stuff.
Chillin' out...headin into space.

Was the calm before the storm, I suppose.

So, all of a sudden, pallies o' mine...sometin' had a REAL familiar sound, to ol' Danny G!
Somethin' calmin'.
Smooth & velvety.

Hey! I know that voice!

That's my main dude, Dino!
Haha!!

Man o man...wasn't expectin' that, pals!

Well, as my very good friend & I, always say...that's just Dino sayin' "Hi".
Haha!!
Hey, who knows?
That's how we like to think of it , anyways.

I'm guessin' someone who was in charge of somethin'...in the movie's production...just so happens to be a fellow digger of Dino.
And that's ALWAYS a Cool Cool & fun discovery, palsies!

Well, the flick turned out pretty good.
Was glad I decided to give it a chance.
Worth watchin' just for the serenadin', in my humble opinion.
Ha!

Just goes to show youse, mi amici...we never know where...or when...Dino will pop up next!

So...without further a due...here's the latest Dean Martin, movie soundtrack appearance..."Heaven Can Wait"!

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

Isn't that funny, you just never know where or when you mite find Dino hiding out. I have a feeling that Dean would have a smile at seeing he is still kicking it all over the world even today!

A great selection this week as always Danny G., have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, how totally totally thrillin' to be sweetly surprised by a Dino-croon while watchin' a flick....how supremely swank to be supremely smitten by our Dino's visitin' you! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!

Danny G. said...

Hey pals! Glad youse all dug the Dino-jam! It's truly a THRILL anytime Dean gives us a little surprise visit. Kinda like Dino givin ' us a wink.