Sunday, July 21, 2019

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry?"



Hey, pallies!

What's shaken?!

Ice cold martinis, Hopefully!
Haha!!

Diggin' the  heatwave?
 Yup...thins' is gettin' HOT!!!

Are youse hittin' the beaches & boardwalks?!

Carnivals & pools?!

Maybe even just findin' some shade...& chillin' with a little vino & a LOTTA Dino!
 Ha!

Yes, pallies...that's all youse really need!

Warm breezes & our pal comin' outta your speakers.

Good 'nough for me, pals!

 Summer is whatever youse wants it to be.

 It's just a time to relax & inhale life.

Take all the stress...from all year long...& just let it float away.

 It's somethin' we all need to do!

Not easy...believe me...I KNOW!
 Haha!!

But...we can do it, my friends.

Maybe I'll jump back to Dino's 1966 al b um, "The Dean Martin TV Show", for a nice...easy tune. That's SURE to help youse shake off life's "agita".
 Haha!!

 Now, let me see... Hmmmmm... So many GREAT jams on this one.

 I'm lookin' for a soft one, though.

Gotta help my Dino-diggin' paisani put their brains on ice & just chill!

That's right!

 Hmmmmm.... Got it!

 How's 'bout a nice...soothin'...dose of "What Can I say After I Say I'm Sorry?".

 I thinks this will do just PER FECT LY!

 It's slow & easy...It's gentle on the mind...IT'S COMFORTIN' TO THE SOUL, PEOPLE!!!
Whoa Whoa Whoa, Danny G.!
 This is s'posed to be relaxin'...& I'm gettin' ALL worked up, here!
 Haha!!
Cants help it, pallies!
 Dean get's me pumped!!!
 Hahaha!!!

OK...chill mode, now.

 Breathe this one in, my friends.
 Hold it in your lungs...then let it all out.
 It's SURE to remedy all the day's stress.

Stay cool, mi amici.
Enjoy.

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

Things are really sizzling up there in New England, it is even hotter now then here in Florida. Hopefully everyone is not doing too much and sitting back and relaxing, you earned it. And this week a sweet and cool sounding little tune from the main man, Dean Martin. A wonderful song and video Danny G.! So stay cool and remember that this heat won't last forever.

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, what I say pallie, but loves the perfect pleasure of chillin' with our most beloved Dino and soakin' your deeply delightful Dino-patter! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our mighty marvelous magnificant DINO!

Danny G. said...

Thanks for the Dino-patterin', palsies o mine! Thins' is already coolin' off in Mass, Scott. Was just a little Summer sizzlin'. No biggie. Dino keeps me Cool Cool , either way, my friend. Ciao!