Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Ed's Epistle: Today in Dino History - "Return To Me" January 23, 1958

Good day pallies, where ever today may find you!

Todays' Dino-History for January 23, 1958, Dino records what some hail as one of his greatest songs.
"Return To Me"in Capital Tower. Return To Me

 https://www.revolvy.com:
 "Return to Me" is a song released in 1958 by Dean Martin. The song spent 22 weeks on the United Kingdom's New Musical Express chart, peaking at No. 2,[1] while reaching No. 1 in the Netherlands,[2] No. 5 on Canada's CHUM Hit Parade,[3] No. 7 in Flanders,[4] and No. 8 on Norway's VG-lista.[5] In the United States, the song reached No. 4 on Billboard's Top 100 Sides,[6] No. 4 on Billboard's chart of "Best Selling Pop Singles in Stores”,[7] and No. 4 on Billboard's chart of "Most Played by Jockeys".[8][9]



Return to me
Oh my dear I'm so lonely
Hurry back, hurry back
Oh my love hurry back I'm yours
Return to me
For my heart wants you only
Hurry home, hurry home
Won't you please hurry home to my heart
My darling, if I hurt you I'm sorry
Forgive me and please say you are mine
Return to me
Please come back bella mia
Hurry back, hurry home to my arms
To my lips and my heart
Retorna me
Cara mia ti amo
Solo tu, solo tu, solo tu, solo tu
Mio cuore
Songwriters: Danny Di Minno / Carmen Lombardo

3 comments:

Danny G. said...

Great info, pal! Lovin' all the input from our pallie. Ed! Do I smell the beginnin' of a NEW Dino blog approachin'?! Guess we will just have to wait & see!

Unknown said...

I'm cookin' Danny!! Details soon!!

Always On Watch said...

Keep cookin', Ed!