Thursday, June 30, 2016

This Day in Dino History



Hey there pals!
So so glad to be here today...bringin' youse some "Dino Days in History" info...from a number one pallie of ours, Ed.
Seems that today marks the 50th anniversary, to the day, of the realease of two VERY cool Dino jams!
"Marshmallow World" & "One In A Million"!
 Now, pallies...I knows for sure that we donts even wanna THINKS 'bout Christmastime yet! Haha!! So...let's listenin' to a little croonin' from Dino's 1966 release "One In A Million" from his Reprise al b um "The Hit Sound of Dean Martin"!

 I wanna thanks our great pal, Ed. for sharin' this cool cool info! "Thanks pallie!"
This is EX ACT LY the kinda input we need to keep our blog flowin'!
If any of youse would like to share ANYTHIN' "Dino"...please email me at dangermano1@hotmail.com.
I'd love to hear from youse!
 Ok, mi amici...enjoy & I'll see youse Sunday!

(How many teardrops)
Have I cried over you
A million and one tears
A million and two

(How many lonely nights)
Have my arms ached for you
A million and one nights
A million and two

Loving you darlin'
While I thought you loved me, only me
But you were just fooling
And the fool you were fooling was me

How many sweet dreams
Will never come true
A million and one dreams
A million and two

(Loving you darlin'
While I thought you loved me, only me)
But you were just fooling
And the fool you were fooling was me
(How many sweet dreams)
Will never come true
A million and one dreams
A million and two
A million and one dreams
A million and two

1 comment:

BlueisCoool said...

A wonderful sounding DM song! A big thank you to Ed and Danny G. for bringing this sweet sounding song our way!

Have a great week my friends!

Scott