Monday, February 18, 2013

Dean Martin's voice makes me think of very rich cocoa.

Hey pallies, likes how I simply loves to go searchin' back into the 'net archives for wondrous moments of Dino-amore that ilovedinomartin has missed the first time 'round.  Today ilovedinomartin goes to Miss Becca's blog pad, "A Noodle In A Haystack" for her Wednesday, August, 5, 2009 post where havin' heard "difficult news" she turns to our Dino for solace and comfort.

Miss Becca confesses that this is the first time that she has come to our Dino in such a time of need...and to her it is indeed still a Dino-mystery why she has, but then she speaks such Dino-truth sayin'... "I guess I just needed to hear his very solid, very steady voice.."  How wonderful to know that Miss Becca has reached that point of knowin' the transformin' power of our Dino!

ilovedinomartin  sends out our thanks to Miss Becca for sharin' her Dino-testimony with her readership, helpin' they to grow in their amore of our most beloved Dino.  To checks this out in it's original format, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-gram.  Dino-devotedly, DMP

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

6 Followers & Dean Martin

I am delighted to announce that A Noodle In A Haystack now has six followers! Just wanted to share....

Now on to more interesting things (for you, at least) that are actually pertinent to this site.

My mind is still reeling a bit after hearing some difficult news, and a little while ago I suddenly felt the need to hear Dean Martin sing. This has never happened before. I've never particularly cared for Martin's singing voice until just recently, and I don't know why I wanted so badly to hear him now. I guess I just needed to hear his very solid, very steady voice. Random fact: Dean Martin's voice makes me think of very rich cocoa.

I love this photo. Seriously, smoking has never looked this cool since the 50's/60's.

4 comments:

Kinezoe said...

Hey pallie, love these photos too!! ;-)

Nice week.

Always On Watch said...

"Very rich cocoa" is the perfect metaphor for our Dino's voice -- with a dollop of whiskey added in, of course.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Kinezoe dude, I was actually wonderin' if you woulda makes a comment on this post seein' hows you so so digs 'specially that first Dino-pose....likes d'ya have Dino-radar or somethin'?! Keeps lovin' our Dino and loves to gets patter from my Dino-amorin' pallie!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW...ha ha...you always adds such Dino-wisdom to your comments...keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!