Sunday, February 17, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "My One And Only You"




Man o man pallies... is this Dino-Amore month flyin' by!!! Can't believe we're already in week 3!!!


Hey pals...It's cool with me!!! This Dino-holic is DEF IN ATE LY gettin' Spring fever & is DEF IN ATE LY anticipatin' crankin' up his outdoor Dino-tunes for the WHOLE neighborhood to enjoy! HA HA HA!!!


Anyways pallies...picked us a sweet sweet tune for the Serenade today. "My One And Only Love" is simply perfecto for swoonin' & croonin' on such a simply bea u ti ful Dino-Amore day! Let's not rush this "o so romantico" month  by TOO fast!!!


I'm turnin' this one WAY up & imaginin' those cool yet warm Spring breezes that are soon headin' our way! Enjoy pals!


The very thought of you makes my heart sing
Like an April breeze on the wings of spring
And you appear in all your splendor
My one and only love

The shadows fall and spread their mystic charms
In the hush of night while you're in my arms
I feel your lips so warm and tender
My one and only love

The touch of your hand is like heaven
A heaven that I've never known
The blush on your cheek whenever I speak
Tells me that you are my own

You fill my eager heart with such desire
Every kiss you give sets my soul on fire
I give myself in sweet surrender
My one and only love

You fill my eager heart with such desire
Every kiss you give sets my soul on fire
I give myself in sweet surrender
My one and only love

2 comments:

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Love this song and one of the best versions by Dino since many singers covered it in the early years of jazz and standards.

Danny G. said...

Hey pallie...Couldn't agrees more!!!