Sunday, July 23, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Once In Awhile"




Man O Man, pals...Finally!
This smolderin' Summer heat is lettin' up!

 Now, tell me pallies...what's a TRUE, TRUE Dino-holic s'posed to do...in the middle of a TRUE, TRUE heatwave?!

Well...what else, mi amici?!

Keep thins' SIZZLIN' with nother' hot & steamy CROON by the One & ONLY King of SWOON!

Haha YEA!

That's what, pallies! Haha!!

Orrrr...is it the King of Cool?

Oh Well...either way pals...this week's Serenade, "Once In A While",  is nother' one of those great, great Summertime tunes...that REALLY heats thins' up & at the same time is sure to keep youse OH SO COOL!

I just am So So sure...that this very Dino-jam...set the mood on many many moonlit nights...for many many young lovers! Hahaha!!! 

I can picture a young...suave...Dino Crocetti serenadin' some lucky young chicalina with this very tune!

Now listen pals...Dean ain't askin' for much here.

Just a quick thought every now & then.

He deserves that! 
Agree?
Yup...definitely!

I guess we all would like to think that we is thought of...every now & then...by someone out there.

Maybe pals...just maybe...there's someone that you haven't seen in a while...and maybe...just maybe...that somebody might be worth a quick thought today, too.

I'm sure of it!

Ciao, pallies!

Enjoy!!!

Once in a while give a thought to me once in a while
Once in a while will you try to give one little thought to me
Though someone else may be nearer your heart
Once in a while will you dream of the moment I shared with you
Moments before we two drifted apart

In love's smoldering ember one spark may remain
If love still can remember, the spark may burn again
I know that I'd be contented with yesterday's memories
Knowing you think of me once in a while

In love's smoldering ember one spark may remain
If love still can remember, the spark may burn again
I know that I'd be contented with yesterday's memories
Knowing you think of me once in a while

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Finally! This smolderin' Summer heat is lettin' up!

Not quite yet here where I live.

But listening to this smooth tune being crooned by the King of Cool helps to cool us off. Who can get all agitated if our Dino is crooning?

Unknown said...

The song is okay-ish to me, but Dino fans don't think about Dino once in a while, they think about him many times or almost all the time.
Thinking about Dean makes me happy.

Danny G. said...

60s here for a couple days, Ms AOW. Then back to the heat. I'll take the 90s over the 20s any day! New England Winters are frigid!!! Good thin' we gots' our Dino to keep us warm!

Danny G. said...

Hello Mabel! Gots to agree that Dean is thought 'bout almost all the time with me too! I'm ALWAYS Dino-focused! Haha!!

Unknown said...

What a whoozy Dino-tune pallie!!