Sunday, December 06, 2020

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Winter Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!"

 Hey pals! Are youse ready?! 

Here comes the white stuff! Upwards of 12" in good ol' New England, they is sayin'. 

The wintery weather has finally hit! 

Actually, it is still technically Fall...BUT...I'm lookin' out my window & man o man...I'm seein' snowflakes! 

Now if that doesn't say "Dino-Winter Month" than I'm Jack Frost! Haha! 


Well, since this IS the first snowy Sunday Serenade of this WON DER FUL time of year...I figured I get right into that Dino-swingin' & Wintery singin' kinda jam! 

What better tune to kick thins' off than, "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let I Snow"!!! 

Dean is at his SWOONINIST! REALLY pourin' on that Dino-charm in this one, pallies! 

Now seriously mi amici...what lucky dame could POSSIBLY let Dean leave on such a blizzardy night?! C'mon now ladies! I mean this COOL COOL cat even brought his own corn for poppin'!!! Hahaha!!! 

Yes Sir! That's my Dino! Ha!!! 


Well...If I know our BESTEST & SMOOTHEST pal... likes I thinks I do...then he's gonna be "goodbyin"...'til ALL the poppin' corn has been popped & that delightful fire has flickered it's last flickerin' flicker!!! Haha!!! 


OK ol' friends o' mine...let's get thins' snowin' & flowin' & WELCOME the first snowfall of the Dino-Winter season! 

DEF I NATE LY has to use the newly animated Dino vid, we first seen last year. Lotta fun watchin' a cartoony Dean Martin serenadin' his lady friend. Is it 'sposed to be Jeanne? Hmmmm...I don't recall Jeanne bein' a brunette. O well...Haha!! That's our guy! Hahaha!!! 


So, mi amici...I says we all gotta get comfy today...pour up a nice glass of whatever...And since we've no particular place to go...I says, "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it freakin' Snow!" Hahaha!!! 

Enjoy!!!   

No comments: