Thursday, December 24, 2020

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Departure Day Serenade: "Silent Night/Peace On Earth"

 Hey there, pallies. 

Well...we made it. Welcome to Winter 2020. 

Man...just cants' believe 'nother Christmas is here. 

Seems so far away, then all of a sudden...here it is. 

'Nother important day is here, also. Dino-Departure Day. 

It crept up as well, pals. 

'Nother year since we lost our main man, Dino.  That's a tough one to say, pals. Truly hurts me. 

But...what makes thins' a little bit easier on my heart...is bein' part of this GREAT GREAT blog...'specially today. Gives me a chance to share a little piece of myself & my thoughts 'bout Dean. What he's meant to me throughout my life.  

Today...although we is reminded 'bout what we've lost...& we are ALL surely missin' our fearless leader, Dino Martin Peters, we also think 'bout what we still have! Life is GOOD! Dino keeps it that way! Crazy, yes. Upside down...Definately! But, good. 

So, pals...we will spread good will to others & share positive thoughts. Let's not sulk & be blue. Let's celebrate!  Let's 'member all the good stuff that made Dino...Dino!  Fun...Happy...Foolish...& OH SO VERY Cool! Haha!! 

To be thought 'bout...every once in awhile...Swoonin' & Croonin'...makin' people smile! Yup...THAT'S how I'm guessin' he would dig thins' the most!   


What a great great time of year to REALLY get in touch with your inner Dino, too, my friends! Just soak in his vibe & spread it all 'round! 

I'm so so thrilled today...to be able to play one of the ab so lute BESTEST of the BEST Christmas tunes... by the ab so lute BESTEST of the BEST Christmas crooners! 

The song I've chosen, for this VERY special Dino-Departure Day Serenade, maybe my fave...DEF I NATE LY  HAS to be..."Silent Night/Peace on Earth".  

How could I NOT pick this BEA U TI FUL tune? 

With the 25nd anniversary of Dean's big exit...I NEED to play a song FILLED with true, pure Dino-passion! 

Don't know 'bout youse pallies...but this tune REALLY moves me! So So softly POWERFUL & So So gently SOOTHIN' to my soul. 

It takes me to a calm...cool place... where we is ALL forever young & Dean is ALWAYS & FOREVER present'. 

Ahhhhh...Nice nice stuff, pals. 


Well...I wont keep youse any longer. Knows youse got thins' to do. New memories to be made. 

Let's ALL 'member the TRUE meanin' of the day, pallies & keep that vibe goin' ALL year long! 

Oh...& don't forget, my friends...in the middle of all the chaos these next couple days...take a minute to 'member Dino. The worlds not seen a shinin' star like him 'gain. 

Stay safe & Merry Christmas, pallies.  

No comments: