Sunday, March 01, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "The Sunny Side of the Street"



Hey pals!

Welcome back & welcome to March!

We's is gettin' SO SO close to Spring!

 I cants' hardly contain myself. pallies!

To me...Spring is the BESTEST time of the year! Birds singin'! Blue skies shinin'!
Grass & flowers startin' their sproutin'!

Man!
I cants' think of a better time to be alive, my friends!

Now...mi Dino-diggin' amici...who comes to mind...with all these WON DER FUL thoughts...more than our pal amongst pals, Dino?

I say Dean & Spring go hand in hand...just like the birds & the buzzy little bees!
 Haha!!

Yup, this is a VERY special time, pals.

 I thinks I will pick one of my own personal FAVE Serenades to get this Pre-Spring vibe, vibin'!

A TRULY inspirational Dino-jam!

No matter what life throws our way, pals...even if we is knocked off our feet, & is lyin' face down in the mud...we ALWAYS have good ol' Dino to pick us back up!
Ha!
Simply gets up...wipe off that mud...& walk on over to "The Sunny Side of the Street"!

Let's sit back & let our pallie do what he does best.
Spin some of that Dino-magic.

Ok, my friends.
We is gettin' closer every Dino-day!
18 days to be exact!
And I don't care WHAT Ol' Mother Nature sends our way...this is our season, pallies!
Ours & Dino's!

Snow or rain...Sun or clouds...this is our new yearly beginnin' & that's what REALLY counts!

It's a state of mind!
Truly!

Hit it Dino!
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

March already, this year seems to be flying by with spring in front of us. I don't think too many people will complain about that one. It is starting to finally warm up here in Florida but of course I don't want to rush things because I know what is coming soon enough, the heat and humidity. Anyways todays Dean Martin song is perfect for this time of year, an upbeat number with the word sunny in it, how perfect is that, lol. A wonderful selection as always Danny G!

Have a great week my friend.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Hey pal! Yes sir...Spring is on the way! My FAVE time of year! But I agree...let's not rush it, pallie! Cherish each & every "Springy" day! Haha!! See youse next week, pal!