Sunday, March 22, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Cha Cha Cha D'Amour"



Well hey there, pallies!

What's shakin', on this CHILLY March day?

Hopefully not youse!
Haha!!

Wee bit cold 'round here.

No problemo though, pallies. It's SPRING!!!

Don't matter if it's warm 'nough.
Don't matter if this damn virus gots us stuck indoors.
Don't even matter if it's snowin' or rainin'...your ol' pallie, Danny G., def I nate ly ain't complainin'!! 

For me...as I've been sayin'...it's a state of mind, mi amici.
For me...there simply ain't NO better time of year than Spring!

It's a time of new beginnins'!

A chance to start fresh!
Hey, pals...I can ALWAYS use a fresh start!
Haha!!

Snow is gone...for now anyway.
Birds are slowly startin' to sing!
Man o man , my friends...I cants' help but get SO SO 'cited!!!

We needs a jumpy little Dino-jam to shake off these wintery chills & gets our Springtime blood flowin'!

Screw the Corona!
Throw on some Dino!

I know a PERFECTO tune for this week's Serenade!

Let's get those dancey latin beats thumpin' & get our sleepy wintery hearts back to pumpin'!
Ha!

A BIG...JUICY...EXTRA SPICY dose of "Cha Cha Cha D'Amour" should wake youse up!

Turn this one WAAAYYY up, pallies!
We'll make the COVID-19 run for the hills!

It's time to cha cha with Dino!
Hahaha!!!

I Found a COOL COOL vid, too.
VERY nice pics.

This should get thins' shakin'.
Hey, baby...that's how we like it, ol' pals o' mine...shaken, not stirred!

Let's go!!!

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

I had to smile when I read your Sunday post today, with everything on the surface seems to be going wrong, one only has to dig a little bit deeper to see things mite not be as bad as some are trying to make them. Spring has finally arrived everywhere and there is so much to be thankful in that, except all the pollen in the air. Things are starting to emerge and it won't be long before everything is green and colorful once again. And it is starting to heat up, at least down here in Florida. Of course enjoy the cooler weather up north because it won't be long that everyone is complaining of the heat.

As always Danny G., you hit the nail on the head, what a great upbeat song this week you picked, I love it and hopefully it gets people tapping their toes and forgetting the problems going on in the world. A great selection as always my friend.

Have a great week.

Scott

Always On Watch said...

Love this!

Back when I was taking ballroom-dancing lessons, I used to practice my Cha Cha to this tune.