Sunday, July 05, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "We'll Sing In The Sunshine"




Welcome back mi amici!
Hope everyone had a fun & safe 4th! No injuries... or hang-overs, I hope! Haha!!
 Don't wants my fellow Dino-holics mendin' in bed when the Dino-vibe is in FULL swing!

SUMMER IS HERE & BE LIEVE YOUSE ME...I KNOW that these excitin', party weekends can REALLY wear youse down, pals!
  Lotta work celebratin' our independence, pallies! !! Hahaha!!!

Well, ol pals o mine...I thinks it's 'bout time we pull thins' in a notch.
Chill out with our Dino out! Ha!
Maybe take a little breather from all the firecrackin' & BBQuin'...& just give ourselves a wee bit of some well deserved RE LAX A TION!
Yes my friends...take some time to soak in these great great sunny days! Pour up a sangria...grab a few gentle sunbeams & let Dean melt the stress away.

Grabbed us the PERFECTO summery tune to jam on!
"We'll Sing In The Sunshine" is at just the right level of supreme "ease" to cool off with & still keep thins' Dino-simmerin'!
So, grab that drink, pallies...here comes some sunshine...Dino style.
Enjoy.


We'll sing in the sunshine
We'll laugh every day
We'll sing in the sunshine
And I'll be on my way.

I will never love you
The cost of love's too dear
But though I'll never love you
I'll stay with you one year.

We can sing in the sunshine
Oh, we'll laugh every day
We'll sing in the sunshine
And I'll be on my way.

I'll sing to you each morning
And kiss you every night
But darling don't cling to me
I'll soon be out of sight.

And we can sing in the sunshine
Yeah, we'll laugh every day
We'll sing in the sunshine
And I'll be on my way.

My daddy he once told me
Love can kill a man
Just take what woman give you
And give just what you can.

And you can sing in the sunshine
You'll laugh every day
You'll sing in the sunshine
And be on your way.

And when our year has ended
And I have gone away
You'll often speak about me
And this is what you'll say.

We sang in the sunshine
You know we laughed every day
We sang in the sunshine
Since he went away...

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a great sound song for the Fourth of July weekend! It looks like it will warming up this week and it really is starting to feel like summer. A perfect Dino song to welcome the holiday weekend in! Thank you my friend for your great choice!

Have a great week!

Scott

Danny G. said...

My pleasure as usual Scotty! Thanks for the feedback!

Always On Watch said...

The first Dino turn I ever learned!

Always On Watch said...

Typo alert! turn = tune

Still not used to my iPad.