Sunday, July 27, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Forgetting You"



                 
                               
                                               


Hey there pals! What's shakin'? Youse ready for some fun fun Dino jams? Me too!!!
Man...Summer just wouldn't be Summer...COULDN'T be Summer...without my bestest pallie swoonin' & croonin' these great great tunes!
This week's number, "Forgetting You", is just one MORE piece of proof that Dean could put his magic into ANYTHIN' he touched!
If youse listen closely...youse can actually hear Dino grinnin' as he's lettin' these sad sad lyrics flow!
 
Now c'mon pals...who else in this WHOLE WIDE WORLD could EVER get youse smilin' while they're singin' youse the blues??!! NO ONE!!! Hahaha!
 
 Ahhhh...that's my guy. OK pallies, here we go. Turn it up & let that Dino-magic soar!!! Enjoy!!!




                 
                               
                                               


When they tell you I'm dating
With somebody new
Don't you know that I'm playing a part
Forgetting you

I still want you to want me
Though you said we're through
Can't you see that I don't want to start
Forgetting you

I tried to stay at home and pace the floor and watch the clock routine
'til I began to see your face in every magazine
I don't want other kisses
Only yours will do
Don't you know that it's breaking my heart
Forgetting you

I tried to stay at home and pace the floor and watch the clock routine
'til I began to see your face in every magazine
I don't want other kisses
Only yours will do
Don't you know that it's busting my heart
Forgetting you
Forgetting you
Forgetting you

2 comments:

Ms.Swaywithme said...

You are so right Danny G. Dino always puts a smile on my face. Great song wouldn't want Dino to forget me! Enjoy your sunday ;)

Danny G. said...

I'm with youse Ms.Swaywithme! Don't worry though...Dean NEVER forgets his pals!