Friday, June 27, 2008

The Dino Lounge


Hey pallies, for regular readers of this Dinoblog you are familiar with my Dinobro Keith who has been so Dinofaithful to post Dinocomments on every Dinopost. Well pallie Keith has decided to share his true Dinodevotion through a new Dinotrib Dinopage over at myspace. Like if you click on the tagg of this Dinopost you will be transported over to pallie Keith's new Dinosalute...and if my Dino-opportunity you just happens to be on myspace why not add 'em to your friends list. Congrats to pallie Keith for spreadin' his Dinowings and share his Dinopassion ever Dinofarther and Dinowider...and like pallies, be on the Dinolook out for pallie Keith's soon to be unveiled Dinoblog. Yours in true Dinodevotion, DMP

2 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey pallie DMP. Thanks so much. I really appreciate letting folks know about my new Dinotribute page. I appreciate that. I do all I can to spread the Dinomessage and show my Dinodevotion. That's what Dinolovers should do. I'm glad that you like my new page. I had a lot of fun putting it together. I plan to add a few more things to it as time goes on. Don't forget to check out all the Dino photo folders that I've set up. I do hope to see more and more pallies join up on my page. It's always nice to meet other Dinofans. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, wishin' yout the Dinobest with your new Dinoventure...and keep spreadin' Dinolove Dinofar and Dinowide....