Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I think my favorite thing to see is when Dean starts laughing and he can't stop.

Hey pallies, likes today we 'gain return to our new pallie Miss Pamela Hay's personal blog, "Idaho Wild Woman" for some more Dino-devotion from this young lady who proudly proclaims, "Not your ordinary 24 year old, I have a passion for The Rat Pack...."

In today's post Miss Hay proclaims her passion for that Rat Pack special, "The Rat Pack live at the "Kiel Opera House", St. Louis - June 20, 1965." Seems that the youtube vid of said Dino-spectacular was removed, and this was so so devastatin' to Miss Pamela, that she simply had to goes out and gets herself her own copy...that's deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion for sure.

And, Hay also offers her readers a couple of cool vids from our most beloved Dino's TV show sayin' "I think my favorite thing to see is when Dean starts laughing and he can't stop." Likes Miss Pamela, I haves to 'gree with you ma'am....just simply so so great to sees our great man's non-stop laughter at himself or at onea his guests.

Likes ain't it the greatest pallies to see someone of Miss Hay's youth so so devoted to our Dino...showin' that the magic of Dino is appealin' to each and every new Dino-generation! Thanks Miss Hay's for more and more Dino-focused posts and for sharin' with your readership you abidin' love for our Dino. Likes I am sure we'll be featurin' more of your Dino-adulation in the future. To view this post in it's original format, likes just clicks on the tag of this Dino-message. Dino-focused, DMP

The Frank Sinatra Spectacular (1965)


Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Frank Sinatra and Johnny Carson via The Daily Caller

I discovered this event about a year ago. Since then I've watched it on YouTube too many times to count. Last week it was taken down. I nearly died. I had been planning to purchase it on DVD and now I was forced to. It finally arrived on Saturday, so I put in on right away. Absolutely delightful. Johnny Carson hosted as these three sang and joked. They each had a turn on stage alone and then together.

There is a clip of the end of the show for you. If you like these guys at all I would recommend watching the whole show. It gives you a great feel for their friendships and humor. It's just so good! Someone else put the show up so you can watch it here.



Bottom line: I won't be surprised if I wear this DVD out. I'm so glad I bought it. I don't know how you could be disappointed in such a concert!

The Best of the Dean Martin Variety Show (1965 - 1974)


Dean Martin laughin' it up via ilovedinomartin

This is humor at it's finest. I love variety shows! I think my favorite thing to see is when Dean starts laughing and he can't stop.





Bottom line: Hilarious. Get on YouTube and watch some more. What a fun way to spend your time. Grab a friend and then you can quote them later to each other.

No comments: