Monday, March 05, 2012

Dean Martin ICON


Hey pallies, likes I tries my best to keep up with each and every new bit of Dino-treasure released by the Dean Martin Trust, but likes gotta 'fess up that I almost missed sharin' this new Dino-disc with all you pallies. March 6, tomorrow, our pallies at Hip-O Records are makin' available a new collection of our great man's great song of amore tagged "Dean Martin ICON."

While Dino-philes likes us 'ready likes probably have these 11 selections on other Dino-al-b-ums in our collections, likes what Dino-holic is gonna be able to pass up this Dino-cover and that magnificant tagged ICON?!?!?! Indeed our Dino is likes the icon of icons...and the songs in this collection are certainly proof Dino-positive that no one, and likes I mean no one is as iconoclastic as our great man.

Certainly this new volume of Dino-pleasure woulda likes makes the perfect present to gift any buddin' Dino-devotee 'cause likes once they hear this Dino-tunes they will simply grow deeper and deeper in their devotion to our Dino.

While I had posted the link to Amazon where you can get more info on this new Dino-release (just clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram to goes there), likes I know that I will be gettin' my copy from a local source.

Here are the tags on the eleven fab Dino-croons in Dean Martin ICON:

Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime
You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You
I Will
Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On
Houston
In The Chapel In The Moonlight
Little Ol' Wine Drinker Me
(Remember Me) I'm THe One Who Loves You
Somewhere There's A Someone
Come Running Back
The Door Is Still Open (To My Heart)

Dino-reportin, DMP

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Great find, DMP!

It is wonderful to see another generation coming to the realization that our Dino's vocal work is unique and really does stand the test of time.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW, wonderful indeed! Likes you can read more 'bout this new al-b-um in today's Dino-message. Keeps lovin' our Dino!