Sunday, October 23, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "In The Cool Cool Cool Of The Evening"

 Welcome back, my little Dino-ghouls & goblins. 

Hope youse is ready for 'nother CREEPY...SCARY...Darn right FRIGHTENIN' Serenade...from our one 'n only Dino! 

Yes...the time for Tricks &/or Treats is almost here, my friends...& we is celebratin' "Dino-ween" style, here at our Cool Cool little Dino-diggin' blog! 

The creatures of the night been workin' overtime... to make this the mostest spine-tinglin' day of the year, my freaky friends...& Dean is doin' his part! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Haha!! Did I get youse shiverin' in fear, mi amici?! Hahaha!!! Just  keepin' the Monstery Mash goin', pals. 

Man...I hate to see this month pass! It's SO SO much fun! 

Actually, pallies...I've been in Dino-ween mode since September 1st! Haha!! I REALLY get into Halloween vibe...in case youse can't tell. 

Well, my little spooky Dino-devils...let's get to the eerie tunes! 

I found us a TOTALLY fun & spooky jam to keep the scares flowin'. Plus, It's the BEST kinda Dino-vid! A LIVE Dino-vid! Definitely the most fun watchin' Dean weave his spell on us. He's got that "vampirish" way 'bout him that pulls you in & don't let go! Man o' man...this is gettin' scarier by the minute! AHHH HAHAHA!!! 

OK, palsies o' mine. Here's some "In the Cool Cool Cool of the Evening" for youse. It's sure to set the mood for these Cool Cool & bone-chillin' October nights! 

Enjoy the Dino-vid & have a FEARFULLY fun week, mi amici! 

And ALWAYS 'member, pals o' mine...BEWARE THE MOON...AWWOOOOO!!! 

No comments: