Sunday, October 30, 2022

Danny G's SPECIAL Happy Dino-Ween Sunday Serenade with Dino: "In The Misty Moonlight"

 AaaOoooooooo! Grrrrrrrr! Snarrrlllll! 

Scare youse! Haha!! 

Yes...that's my best werewolf, pals. Hahaha!!! 

Just settin' the stage, mi Dino-ween diggin' amici. 


So, pallies...are youse ready? 

Did youse pick out the PERFECTO costume? 

Did youse grab 'nough candycorn? 

Did youse stock up on plenty of olives for your late night martinis with Count Dino?! Haha!! 

I told youse...I REALLY gets into this whole KOOKY SPOOKY vibe! Haha!! 

Well, man o man...it's just SO SO much fun! 

Don't even mind sittin' home...watchin' some scary flicks...drink in hand, of course...handin' out yummy treats, to all the little witches & goblins! 


Now, pals o' mine...what I dig the most...what really sends a chill down my spine...is settin' all the lights down low...& just spinnin' some old & creepy type Dino-jams. 

Yes, mi amici! Youse can find them! It's all 'bout how youse interpret the lyrics! 

I can just picture Count Dino roamin' the halls of his castle...tryin' to decide what tuxedo to wear to tomorrows Monster Ball...jammin' to "Blue Moon". Or maybe, Dr. Frankenstein, workin' feverishly in his laboratory..."A Real Live Girl" softly playin' in the background ...creatin' the perfect cool cool swingin' fella! Pieces of this guy...parts of 'nother! 'Til finally...ALIIIIIVE!!!  DINO!!! HE'S ALIVE!!! Hahaha!!! Follow me, pals? 

All youse need now, is the perfecto jam to set the soundtrack to your own Dino-ween type scene...& man o man...gets ready for some seriously creepy cool frights! Try this one, my spooktified friends. 

A full moon slowly rises in the Autumn sky...a young couple strollin' through a wooded path...Crack! What's that noise?! They start to walk faster! GRRRRRRRR... O my God! What is that?! Now they is runnin'! Somethins' right behind them! Dear God, what is it?!!! (Insert woman's scream here)Aaaaaaaaa!!!! A DINO-WOLF!!!! Haha!! Did I scare youse, pallies?! 

Sounds like stuff that's a typical Halloween for your average swingin' kinda  Cool Cool werewolf, to me, pals! 

Hey, mi amici...as the sayin' goes... "Even a fella who is pure of heart, & drinks his Scotch on the rocks by night...may become a wolf, when the ladies stroll by & the moon is full & bright!" Now THAT'S scary! Haha!! 


I'd say this EXTRA special & FUN FUN evenin' DEF I NATE LY calls for some "In the Misty Moonlight"! 


Happy Dino-Ween to all! 

Enjoy, my friends & 'member... BEWARE THE MOON! 

AaOoooooooo!!!

  

No comments: