Sunday, July 31, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Grazie, Prego, Scusi"

 Hey pallies...what's new & excitin'?! Haha!! 

My ol' boss used to asked me that EVERY mornin'. Used to crack me up 'cause back in those days...there were ALWAYS new & excitin' thins' happenin'! ALL the time! Hahaha!!! 

Oh well, mi amici...it's all part of bein' young & carefree.  

Not a worry in the world. Just good times.  

Nothin' better than that feelin', pals. Youth is priceless. 

Well, dear ol’ friends o’mine…What we ALL need to do...is hold onto that youthful vibe...always! Or...we can try to get it back. Oh, it can be done, pal’s! Don't forget...we gots us a card up our sleeves. DINO! Yup! Good ol' Dean will keep us young forever! Maybe not in body...but in mind! 

Don't EVER lose that passion for life, pallies! Believe me...music is the key. Dean's music! Let me help youse out a wee bit. 

Last week, I told youse I was gonna take your mind off the sweatin' & the stressin'. Well, pals...Danny G. would NEVER lie to his Dino-diggin' peeps!

I gots us just the right cure, for those Summertime blues, my friends! 

How's 'bout a wee bit of some "Grazie, Prego, Scusi"?! This tune is SURE to get that youthful PEP back into your STEP! 

The heat & the "agita" will melt away. The weight of the world will be lifted... & a NEW & IMPROVED you, will emerge! Haha!! 

I'm tellin' youse, mi amici...Dino has the power! Let today's bouncy little Serenade be the start of a NEW youth minded lifestyle! 

It's easy on the brain & carefree...just the way life should be! Maybe once was. Let's try our best to get it back, pallies! 

Once you feel that zest for livin’...youse'll NEVER let it go 'gain! 


Mind over matter, my friends! Dino-mind, that is. 

Enjoy!

No comments: