Sunday, July 10, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Where Can I Go Without You?"

 Welcome back, pals! 

Well, mi amici...looks like we all made it through ALL the SPECIAL days! Man! 

Patriots Day! Mothers Day! Fathers Day! Memorial Day! Indepenence Day! Wow! Am I missin' any?! Haha!! 

Anyway...It's nice to see we all made it safely through 'nother firecrackin' celebration! 

A time to party for our independence! 

Independence to crank up MUCHO Dino-tunes, that is! Haha!! 


Now...I say it's 'bout time we REALLY kick off this Summer! 

Time to break out those "o-so-mellow" Dino tracks! Youse know the one's I mean, pals. The "sit back & melt into your seat" jams. 

These hot & muggy days can be physically & mentally drainin', my friends. We need Dino-replenishin'! 

Don't worry, pallies...I gotcha. 

It truly gives me such a COOL COOL vibe sharin' these COOL COOL tunes with my fellow Dino-holics. Week after week...month after month...& year after year! TRULY inspires me to keep the Dino-flow flowin' & keep the Dino-movement growin'! Haha!! 

So, pals...if youse is ready...allow me to ease us into the vibe with one of Dean's super sultry Serenades. 

These kinda jams just fit the season, pals. 


Today's Serenade, "Where Can I Go Without You", was plucked from my own personal FAVE Summertime Dino vinyl..."The Lush Years". 

Can't go wrong with ANY tune from this one, my friends! It's just pure Dino-perfection! 

Let's jump right into it! 


Let Dean take youse on his eternal flight. He's wunderin' & wonderin'...not sure what lies ahead...just floatin'. 

Grab hold of his star, pals...here we's go!!!

No comments: