Sunday, July 24, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'll Buy That Dream"

 Welcome back, pals! 

Danny G. here...reportin' live & sweatin' from my neck o' the woods, USofA! Haha!!  

So...how's this crazy, hazy heatwave treatin' youse? Still sizzlin'? Still hot & muggy? Yea, I know...some parts of the world NEVER seem to cool off! 

Well...I've heard...some like it HOT! Ha!  

I, for one, will take the sticky heat...over the frigid cold...any day of the year. pals.  But, mi amici...I knows it can be hard to find some much needed shade & peace of mind...durin' these tryin' times. Hard to keep our blood pressure down & our brains on ice. 

So with these hot & steamy days here to stay...for awile...I figured I'd pick 'nother really cool & easy...SULTRY type tune...to help chill thins' out...just a bit. 

A jam to get us swoonin' & croonin' &  ignore the sweatin' & the stressin'! 

Sound good to youse? Cool! Let's go! 


This week's Serenade, "I'll Buy That Dream", off Dino's 1964 al b um, "Dream with Dean", is the PERFECTO kinda song for a late night float in the pool...drink in hand...obviously. HaHa!! 

Maybe even a relaxin' ride in the moonlight...on a hot & muggy July evenin'! Man! What a thought! Haha!! 

Now, pallies...pool or no pool...I thinks we ALL can grab that drink... turn this Dino-ditty WAY up...and let Dean take us away. Balmy thoughts & hot, hot places. Yummy, chilled drinks & tan, happy faces! Sounds like Summer to me! 

We better put some of those thoughts on ice, pals...it goes quick. 


Here's to keepin' the Summer long & hot...but still OH SO COOL!!!  

Enjoy!  

No comments: